Anambra University Student Rushed To Hospital After ‘Attempting Suicide’ By Drinking Sniper
A student of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University has been rushed to hospital after attempting suicide.
The student was rushed to hospital
It has been reported that a student of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), formerly known as Anambra State University, was rushed to the hospital after she allegedly attempted suicide by drinking a popular pesticide called Sniper.
The lady, whose name has been given as Okafor Chidinma, was supposed to have graduated with the last set but is being held back because of an incident.
She took to Facebook before the act to leave a suicide note of some sort. In the note, she explained why the school is still holding her back from graduating with her mates.
She explained that her HOD invited her for a meeting where she was accused of stealing a book and made to face the school’s disciplinary panel. She was also made to write a statement and replace the book in question.
Yet, she said the school has refused to allow her to graduate after four years of study.
She added in the Facebook suicide post: “I tagged my coursemates mostly because apparently one or two of them is responsible for this.”
She continued: “Okafor Chidinma is out of the way. I hope your life gets better.”
- MUSIC: Olamide - Choko Milo
- MUSIC: Small Doctor - Set Awon
- MUSIC: Naira Marley – Like Chief Keef
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- VIDEO: Rema – Lady
- DOWNLOAD: Ofin Ilu Wa Part 2 - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama
- MUSIC: Duncan Mighty – Omila
- MUSIC: Joeboy - All For You
- VIDEO: Joeboy - All For You
- Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Sacking Of Emery