BBNaija: Why I cried after Diane’s eviction – Mercy
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Mercy has finally broken silence on eviction of her fellow housemate, Diane.
Mercy on Monday saw her closest friend in BBNaija house, Diane evicted from the reality show.
She broke down in uncontrollably tears as she blamed herself for the eviction.
However, finally speaking to Biggie during her Thursday night diary session, Mercy said she broke down in tears when Diane was evicted because they had a lot of plans for the 99th and final day.
She also added that she felt Diane and Ike’s eviction was her as a result of her destiny to always lose those that she loves and that it made her sad.
“I did not like the way she left and it was immediately after Ike.
“I kept saying to myself is it my destiny to lose people I love around me.
“I was just asking myself a lot of questions like if I’m destined not to have love around me.
“But I know wherever she is she would want me to be strong.
“It hurts me so much that someone we planned to slay together on Sunday left just like that. I would have wanted six of us to be evicted,” Mercy told Biggie.
- EFCC Issues Warning To Nigerians, Yahoo Boys (Read Details)
- VIDEO: My Husband My Friend – Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 — Muyiwa Ademola, Damola Olatunji
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Why I Didn’t Have S*x With Mercy In Big Brother House – Ike Shares
- EFCC storm nightclub in Osogbo, arrest 94 suspected Yahoo boys (Photo)
- 94-year-old man with 100 children, marries 4 new wives
- MUSIC: Lil Kesh ft. Naira Marley – O Por
- DOWNLOAD: Eewo Part 2 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama
- DOWNLOAD: Arike Ologede Part 2 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018
- DOWNLOAD: Dolabomi – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Romance Starring Lateef Adedimeji