Billionaires shouldn’t exist – Mark Zuckerberg agrees with US lawmaker, Bernie Sanders
A software engineer employed by Facebook recently asked billionaire Mark Zuckerberg to comment on Democratic presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders’ position that billionaires should not exist
“It’s a good question ” Zuckerberg who is worth around $66.6billion said during a live Q&A session on his social media platform.
He then went on to answer the question saying; “I understand where he’s coming from. I don’t know that I have an exact threshold on what amount of money someone should have but on some level no one deserves to have that much money.
I think that if you do something that is good, you should get rewarded. But I do think that some of the wealth that is accumulated is unreasonable.On some level, it is not fair; but it may be optimal in that it is better than the alternative, which is that the government chooses the funding for all of the scientific research.”
Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, have previously pledged to give 99% of their Facebook shares away over their lifetime, through the Chan Zuckerberg initiative.
- MUSIC: Zlatan – Yeye Boyfriend (Prod. Rexxie)
- MUSIC: Oritse Femi – Mercy
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Tinny Mafia ft. Ycee, Davido – Baseline
- MUSIC: Kani Beatz ft. Teni, Joeboy – Mr Man
- Dangerous Monkeypox Disease Hits Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Other States
- MUSIC: Maleek Berry – Somebody Falling
- MUSIC: Superstar Ace ft. DJ Jimmy Jatt, Zlatan – Shakara
- MUSIC: Kcee ft. Anyidons – Isee (Amen)
- MUSIC: Zoro ft. M.I Abaga, Vector – One On One (Remix)