Brazil vs Nigeria: Iwobi, Ndidi, Osimhen arrive for Selecao clash
Everton star, Alex Iwobi, was among the first set of players to arrive in Singapore ahead of Nigeria’s next international match against Brazil.
The Super Eagles will take on the Selecao on Sunday afternoon at the Singapore National Stadium.
According to Soccernet, Iwobi arrived alongside Leicester City’s Wilfred Ndidi and Udinese star, William Troost Ekong.
The newspaper reports that Super Eagles head coach, Gernot Rohr was also part of the group which include Chidozie Awaziem (FC Porto), Ramon Azeez (Granada), Victor Osimhen (Lille) and Maduka Okoye (Fortuna Düsseldorf II), Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal), Emmanuel Dennis (Club Brugge).
Rohr’s men head to the game following a 2-2 draw with Ukraine in their last friendly game.
Nigeria were defeated 3-0 by Brazil in an international friendly encounter at the Abuja National Stadium in 2003.
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Tobi Shark – Letter to Usherdee (Diss)
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Sunday 20/10/2019
- BREAKING: Court denies Sowore’s Bail Application
- #Headies2019: Headies Awards 2019 Full List of Winners
- The Jacket Wizkid Wore to His Starboy Fest In London Cost N2.3m
- BREAKING: Davido Welcome First Son, As Chioma Delivers Baby Boy
- DOWNLOAD: Mimo Part 2 – New Intriguing Yoruba Movie 2018 Starring Motilola Adekunle, Femi Adebayo, Ronke Odusanya
- UDUSOK 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Form and Eligibility for Admission Announced
- DOWNLOAD: Agartha Part 2 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Premium