BREAKING: Court dismisses PSC’s case, upholds IGP’s power to recruit
Justice Inyang Ekwo, in his judgment, dismissed the suit filed by the Police Service Commission to challenge the power of the NPF and the IGP, Mohammed Adamu, to carry out the ongoing exercise of recruiting 10,000 police constables.
The judge held that the PSC’s case lacked merit.
The judge held that the law guiding the enlistment of constables into the NPF was the Nigeria Police Regulations of 1968, issued by the Nigerian President in accordance with the provisions of Section 46 of the Police Act 1967 (No 41), providing for the organisation and administration of the police force.
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Sunday 08/12/2019
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Davido feat. Summer Walker - D&G
- ALBUM: Fireboy DML – Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps
- MUSIC: Kranium ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Burna Boy – Hotel
- DOWNLOAD: Owo Anabo - Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 23/11/2019
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Saturday 07/12/2019
- MUSIC: Lyta – Worry (prod. Killertunes)
- MUSIC: Fireboy DML – Feel