Buhari nominates Justice Muhammed as substantive CJN
The National Judicial Council (NJC) had on Wednesday recommended Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad to Buhari for confirmation as the substantive Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).
Read Also: NJC to Buhari: appoint Muhammad as substantive CJN
Tanko’s name was read by Senate President Ahmad Lawan, on the floor of the Senate.
Buhari urged the Senate to accord the confirmation of Justice Muhammed for speedy consideration.
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Wednesday 23/10/2019
- VIDEO: Mild tension in UNILAG as a female student is accused of turning to a Mermaid
- Why Neymar Didn’t Make Ballon d’Or 30-Man Shortlist
- 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married
- See What Happened To Naira Marley In Court Today (Video)
- MUSIC: Larry Gaaga x Davido – Work (Prod. Fresh VDM)
- Audio Pregnancy: Davido Reacts To Rumours That He Impregnated Susan
- Bread seller appointed as SSA to Governor of Zamfara state, vows to continue selling bread after office hours
- Davido Reportedly Impregnated New Girlfriend “Susan” At Eko Hotel (Watch Video)