Bukola Saraki, Abdulfatah Ahmed, APC spokesman, Abdullahi, others dumps APC for PDP
Bolaji Abdullahi, National Publicity Secretary, of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has dumped the party.
Information which circulated Tuesday morning had suggested that the former Minister of Youth Development was planning to return to the Peoples’s Democratic Party (PDP).
Our correspondent sent him text to confirm or refute the news but the official said he couldn’t talk at that moment.
Abdullahi defected later in the day with Senate President Bukola Saraki and Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed.
A closed aide to Saraki confirmed to DAILY POST that the APC spokesman too has jumped ship.
The development was expected; Abdullahi is a member of Saraki’s dynasty.
He is expected to run for a political position in 2019 on the platform of the PDP.
Ahmed had explained that his decision followed due consultations with the people and in response to calls by major stakeholder groups in the state.
He added that he defected to PDP, having realized that the APC “can no longer serve as a platform for achieving the aspirations and expectations of his people”.
His announcement coincided with that of Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
Saraki wrote on his Twitter page: “I wish to inform Nigerians that, after extensive consultations, I have decided to take my leave off the All Progressives Congress (APC).”
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Saturday 14/12/2019
- MUSIC: Small Baddo x Mohbad – Gonna
- MUSIC: Broda Shaggi ft. Asake – Star
- MUSIC: Reekado Banks ft. Lavaud – Rora (Remix)
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 23/11/2019
- MUSIC: Kizz Daniel – Jaho (prod. DJ Coublon)
- DOWNLOAD: IWO - Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- MUSIC: Timaya ft. Falz – WIN
- MUSIC: Oxlade & Reekado Banks – Craze