Chelsea defender, Tomori gives condition to play for Super Eagles
Chelsea defender, Fikayo Tomori, has said he would be willing to play for the Super Eagles.
The 21-year-old, however, insisted he has not decided which country to choose.
Tomori is eligible play for Nigeria, where his parents are from, Canada, where he was born and England where he currently lives.
According to him, his choice might be determined by which of the countries give him a call-up.
“I’m a citizen of all three (countries) so we’ll see. I was born in Canada and lived there about seven or eight months old. My family is Nigerian, obviously I live in England.
“It’s nice to have that. I can’t play Under-21 football anymore so the last international break I didn’t get called up to anyone. Next one maybe we’ll see,” Dailymail quoted the defender as saying.
- Exposed! See The 2 Brothers Who Defraud Yahoo Boys By Promising Them Protection From EFCC
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Again, EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (Photos)
- DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Sunday Igboho [Part 1 & 2] - Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 Premium Action Packed
- MUSIC: Pheelz x Olamide x Naira Marley - Gobe
- MUSIC: Vector ft. Davido – Comfortable
- DOWNLOAD: Imotayo - Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 Muyiwa Ademola
- My Love My Blood Season 4 2018 latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie
- Just In: Osun: Seven Die In Osogbo-Ikirun Expressway Road Accident
- MUSIC: 2Baba – Important