Do This To Your Sim Card Right Now Or Risk 25yr In Prison
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) says a total of 95.7 million SIM cards being used by subscribers were not properly registered.
NCC officials said the agency will send the owners of the SIM cards back to registration centres for recapturing; otherwise perpetrators of fraudulently registered SIM cards will be charged with felony and risk a 25-year jail term.
Out of a total 151.4 million subscribers registered, only 55.7 million are valid.
“A total of 151,449,837 registration data of subscribers have been processed, with only 55,749,652 records valid, making 63.2 per cent of the total records invalid based on invalid face capturing and fingerprints”, thereby underscoring the importance of proper SIM registration,”
According to NCC, sanctions will extend to the head of marketing of mobile network operators and even the chief executives of licensees who illegally benefit from such illegal SIM registration activities to meet their marketing targets,
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 23/11/2019
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Sunday 08/12/2019
- DOWNLOAD: Hope Of Glory Season 3 Latest Nigerian 2019 Nollywood Movie
- MUSIC: Lyta – Worry (prod. Killertunes)
- DOWNLOAD: Hope Of Glory Season 2 Latest Nigerian 2019 Nollywood Movie
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Wednesday 11/12/2019
- DOWNLOAD: APARO - Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- DOWNLOAD: Ekun Alaise - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama
- DOWNLOAD: Star Girl Part 2 - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018