Europa League: Unai Emery reacts as Nigerian striker scores for Arsenal in 3-0 win over Frankfurt
Arsenal manager, Unai Emery has praised Nigerian born Bukayo Saka following his man of the match performance in his side’s 3-0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt in their Europa League opener at the Commerzbank Arena on Thursday evening.
Saka provided the assists for the goals scored by Joseph Willock and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, and netted his maiden senior goal five minutes from time.
Saka looked lively and caused havoc for the opponent’s defence throughout the game.
Speaking about the player in his post match press conference, Emery said, “Maybe with his goal and performance he was taking confidence, he was finishing really strong. Also with Emile, after his injury. He played for the first time this season.
”Willock started a little slow at the beginning but progressively he was feeling very better with a good performance.
”Torreira worked a lot, Xhaka played very seriously in that match. Everybody can be happy.”
The 18-year-old is the youngest Arsenal player to score in a European competition since October 2008.
- Exposed! See The 2 Brothers Who Defraud Yahoo Boys By Promising Them Protection From EFCC
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Sunday Igboho [Part 1 & 2] - Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 Premium Action Packed
- Again, EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (Photos)
- DOWNLOAD: Imotayo - Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 Muyiwa Ademola
- MUSIC: 2Baba – Important
- MUSIC: Vector ft. Davido – Comfortable
- MUSIC: Pheelz x Olamide x Naira Marley - Gobe
- Just In: Osun: Seven Die In Osogbo-Ikirun Expressway Road Accident
- DOWNLOAD: Iyo Aye Mi (Zest) - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama