Fayemi govt reverses all last minute appointments by Fayose
The Ekiti Executive Council at its sitting on Wednesday approved the cancellation of certain key appointments made by former Gov. Ayo Fayose in the twilight of his tenure.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the review also affects all other appointments made into the state’s public service.
Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr Olayinka Oyebode, who briefed newsmen at the end of the meeting, said that all Executive Secretaries appointed after the July 21 governorship election in the state were to revert to their former positions.
He said all other appointments into the Public Service that did not go through due process, involving biometrics would be reviewed by an EXCO Committee.
The state executive said that the committee would be headed by the Deputy Governor, Chief Bisi Egbeyemi.
The committee, according to him, is also to determine available vacancies within the public service which will lead to the commencement of fresh recruitment process.
Oyebode said that other members of the committee would be the Acting Head of Service, the Secretary to the State Government, the Commissioner for Finance and the Chief of Staff to Gov. Kayode Fayemi.
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Wednesday 23/10/2019
- VIDEO: Mild tension in UNILAG as a female student is accused of turning to a Mermaid
- Why Neymar Didn’t Make Ballon d’Or 30-Man Shortlist
- 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married
- See What Happened To Naira Marley In Court Today (Video)
- MUSIC: Larry Gaaga x Davido – Work (Prod. Fresh VDM)
- Audio Pregnancy: Davido Reacts To Rumours That He Impregnated Susan
- Bread seller appointed as SSA to Governor of Zamfara state, vows to continue selling bread after office hours
- Davido Reportedly Impregnated New Girlfriend “Susan” At Eko Hotel (Watch Video)