Femi Otedola donates N5 billion to Save The Children foundation through his daughter DJ Cuppy foundation, for less privileged children in Nigeria
Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, on Sunday November 10th, donated a whooping N5 billion to the Save The Children Foundation through his daughter, DJ Cuppy Foundation for children in need in Nigeria.
At a gala night organized at the Transcorp Hilton hotel in Abuja, Otedola announced the donation through his first daughter, Tolani.
On his part, Africa’s wealthiest man, Aliko Dangote, also donated N100 million to the Save the Children Foundation. While announcing his donation, Dangote said that the country needs more Nigerians with a big heart to give back to the needy, saying the government should not be allowed to do it alone as the government already has a lot of challenges.
“We have more than 50, 000 orphans in Borno State. We are working so hard to make sure that most of these children are eating well and equally going to school. I will like to support these poor little children in Borno State with the sum N100 million,” Dangote said.
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 23/11/2019
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Sunday 08/12/2019
- DOWNLOAD: Hope Of Glory Season 3 Latest Nigerian 2019 Nollywood Movie
- MUSIC: Lyta – Worry (prod. Killertunes)
- DOWNLOAD: Hope Of Glory Season 2 Latest Nigerian 2019 Nollywood Movie
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Wednesday 11/12/2019
- DOWNLOAD: APARO - Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- DOWNLOAD: Ekun Alaise - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama
- DOWNLOAD: Star Girl Part 2 - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018