Fire razes 36 houses in Jigawa
An early morning fire on Monday destroyed 36 houses, 46 silos and killed 40 goats and sheep in Abanderi village of Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa.
The spokesman of Jigawa Police Command, Abdu Jinjiri, a deputy superintendent of police, confirmed the incident to journalists in Dutse.
Mr. Jinjiri said the fire, which started at about 5 am, was suspected to have been caused by bush burning.
However, no life was lost in the incident.
“Today, at about 5 am, there was fire incident at Abanderi village of Dutse Local Government Area, and the inferno was suspected to have been caused by bush burning.
“So, as a result, 36 houses, 46 houses, containing assorted grains and over 40 goats and sheep were burnt to ashes.
“Fortunately, no loss of human life was recorded in the incident and the case is under investigation, and normalcy has been restored in the area,’’ Jinjiri said.
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Tobi Shark – Letter to Usherdee (Diss)
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Sunday 20/10/2019
- BREAKING: Court denies Sowore’s Bail Application
- #Headies2019: Headies Awards 2019 Full List of Winners
- The Jacket Wizkid Wore to His Starboy Fest In London Cost N2.3m
- BREAKING: Davido Welcome First Son, As Chioma Delivers Baby Boy
- DOWNLOAD: Mimo Part 2 – New Intriguing Yoruba Movie 2018 Starring Motilola Adekunle, Femi Adebayo, Ronke Odusanya
- UDUSOK 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Form and Eligibility for Admission Announced
- DOWNLOAD: Agartha Part 2 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Premium