FULL VIDEO: Nigerian Roads Are Not As Bad As Often Portrayed – Fashola
Mr Fashola said this after the Federal Executive Council meeting in Abuja on Wednesday.
Fashola said the reports on the poor state of the country’s roads were over-exaggerated.
He said the ministry has had some funding challenges which have caused certain projects not to be completed as at when due.
Fashola called for understanding from Nigerians as road constructions may cause gridlocks in several parts of the country during the yuletide season.
He also revealed that the sum of 58.488 billion naira has been approved for the Bida Sachi Nupeko road.
Watch tge full video below
- MUSIC: Olamide - Choko Milo
- MUSIC: Small Doctor - Set Awon
- MUSIC: Naira Marley – Like Chief Keef
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- VIDEO: Rema – Lady
- DOWNLOAD: Ofin Ilu Wa Part 2 - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama
- MUSIC: Duncan Mighty – Omila
- Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Sacking Of Emery
- MUSIC: Simi – “Move On”
- MUSIC: Oritse Femi ft. Duncan Mighty – Dey Your Own