Heartbreak For Barcelona Fans As Lionel Messi Is Injured Again And Will Be Out For A Few Weeks
The Argentine striker who recently won FIFA’s The Best award was substituted at half-time of Tuesday night’s victory over Villarreal, his first start of the season.
Barca confirmed on Wednesday night that Lionel Messi was withdrawn due to thigh injury.
A statement released on Wednesday night said, ‘First team player Leo Messi has an elongation at the adductor of the left thigh. It is low and its progression will determine his availability.’
Spanish newspaper AS report that he will miss Saturday’s trip to Getafe as well as Barcelona’s crunch Champions League group clash with Inter Milan. He is also a doubt for next weekend’s visit of Sevilla.
- Exposed! See The 2 Brothers Who Defraud Yahoo Boys By Promising Them Protection From EFCC
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Sunday Igboho [Part 1 & 2] - Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 Premium Action Packed
- Again, EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (Photos)
- DOWNLOAD: Imotayo - Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 Muyiwa Ademola
- MUSIC: Vector ft. Davido – Comfortable
- MUSIC: Pheelz x Olamide x Naira Marley - Gobe
- MUSIC: 2Baba – Important
- Just In: Osun: Seven Die In Osogbo-Ikirun Expressway Road Accident
- DOWNLOAD: Iyo Aye Mi (Zest) - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama