House Of Representatives Approves June 12 As Democracy Day
The House of Representatives has approved that June 12 be marked as Democracy Day in Nigeria.
The approval followed the adoption of a report on a bill seeking to amend the Public Holidays Act 2004.
Considering the report at the plenary on Thursday, the lawmakers approved the amendments to three clauses in the Act, as recommended in the report.
One of the clauses deleted May 29 as Democracy Day and replaced the date with June 12.
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Wednesday 23/10/2019
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- VIDEO: Mild tension in UNILAG as a female student is accused of turning to a Mermaid
- Why Neymar Didn’t Make Ballon d’Or 30-Man Shortlist
- 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married
- See What Happened To Naira Marley In Court Today (Video)
- Audio Pregnancy: Davido Reacts To Rumours That He Impregnated Susan
- MUSIC: Larry Gaaga x Davido – Work (Prod. Fresh VDM)
- Davido Reportedly Impregnated New Girlfriend “Susan” At Eko Hotel (Watch Video)
- Bread seller appointed as SSA to Governor of Zamfara state, vows to continue selling bread after office hours