I do not regret killing my father- 40-year-old man says
A 40-year-old man, Bisso Aminu, has said he does not regret killing his 65-year-old father, Aminu Allahbani. According to Aminu, his father was a cultist and could have used him as a sacrifice in his cult if he did not act fast.
Aminu was arrested by men of the Niger state police command after he used a hoe to hack his aged father to death while he was sleeping.
Speaking to journalists, Aminu said he does not regret his action and he is ready for the worst.
”I don’t have any regret killing my father, because if I didn’t, he would have taken my life. He never meant well for me because he would have succeeded in using me for sacrifice to please his cult members. I was only smarter than him and if he had not attempted to take my life, I wouldn’t have taken his life at all; I am ready for the worst.” he said
Confirming the unfortunate incident, the spokesperson of the police command, DSP Mohammad Abubakar, said the suspect would be charged to court after conclusion of investigation.
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Sunday 08/12/2019
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Baddy Oosha ft. Naira Marley – 44-4 Foti
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 23/11/2019
- MUSIC: Davido feat. Summer Walker - D&G
- DOWNLOAD: Owo Anabo - Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Saturday 07/12/2019
- MUSIC: Kranium ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Burna Boy – Hotel
- DOWNLOAD: Revelation – Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- MUSIC: Zinoleesky – Joromi