“I Don’t Need Government Money… I am Dangerously Wealthy” – Bishop Oyedepo
Founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners’ Chapel, David Oyedepo has said that he has never received or shared any money from any government in Nigeria and that as a matter of fact, he is a ”dangerously wealthy man”.
Speaking at the opening session of Shiloh 2018, the annual gathering of the members of the church at its International Headquarters, Canaan Land, Ota in Ogun State, Oyedepo who has been named as one of the richest pastors in the world, said this while reacting to speculations that he receives kicks from unnamed government officials.
“I don’t share any booty from any government. I have a clear conscience. I am dangerously wealthy. I am rich, whatever I want, comes. That’s what they call wealth,” the Bishop said.
While delivering his sermon titled “Heralding the Dominion Era of the Church,”, Oyedepo emphasized that the church is a powerful body in any nation and it can decide the fate of anyone or anything. According to him, the authority that enthroned the church was from heaven and not man-made.
“It is not something that we organise; it is by the hand of God. You can be upset, it won’t change anything,” he said
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Wednesday 23/10/2019
- VIDEO: Mild tension in UNILAG as a female student is accused of turning to a Mermaid
- Why Neymar Didn’t Make Ballon d’Or 30-Man Shortlist
- 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married
- See What Happened To Naira Marley In Court Today (Video)
- Audio Pregnancy: Davido Reacts To Rumours That He Impregnated Susan
- MUSIC: Larry Gaaga x Davido – Work (Prod. Fresh VDM)
- Bread seller appointed as SSA to Governor of Zamfara state, vows to continue selling bread after office hours
- Davido Reportedly Impregnated New Girlfriend “Susan” At Eko Hotel (Watch Video)