‘I Left Banky W’s EME Record Label With Nothing In My Bank Account’ – Wizkid Reveals
Nigerian musician, Wizkid has shocked his fans after revealing that he left Banky W’s EME record label with absolutely no money in his account.
However, some people feel that this revelation is false, as Wizkid was showing great signs of financial capability during that period, precisely, in 2014.
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Sunday 20/10/2019
- MUSIC: Tobi Shark – Letter to Usherdee (Diss)
- BREAKING: Court denies Sowore’s Bail Application
- #Headies2019: Headies Awards 2019 Full List of Winners
- The Jacket Wizkid Wore to His Starboy Fest In London Cost N2.3m
- DOWNLOAD: Mimo Part 2 – New Intriguing Yoruba Movie 2018 Starring Motilola Adekunle, Femi Adebayo, Ronke Odusanya
- BREAKING: Davido Welcome First Son, As Chioma Delivers Baby Boy
- UDUSOK 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Form and Eligibility for Admission Announced
- DOWNLOAD: Agartha Part 2 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Premium