Lukaku, Sanchez involved in Inter dressing room fight over Conte’s instructions
Inter Milan striker, Romelu Lukaku and team-mate, Marcelo Brozovic, had to be separated by Alexis Sanchez, after a fight broke out in the dressing room, following their 1-1 draw against Slavia Prague, SportsMail reports.
The Serie A side needed a late goal to snatch a point, in their Champions League opener on Tuesday night.
Lukaku is said to have criticized Brozovic’s inability to follow manager Antonio Conte’s tactics, accusing the Croatian of losing possession too many occasions.
The conversation began in a calm manner, before tensions reached boiling point as the midfielder responded to the striker’s criticism, pointing out a missed opportunity in front of goal.
This will provide added motivation for arch-rivals AC Milan, ahead of this weekend’s Derby di Milano.
Inter have started their season unbeaten in Serie A, while Milan sit on seventh in the league after a mixed start.
- Exposed! See The 2 Brothers Who Defraud Yahoo Boys By Promising Them Protection From EFCC
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Sunday Igboho [Part 1 & 2] - Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 Premium Action Packed
- Again, EFCC Arrests Eight Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (Photos)
- DOWNLOAD: Imotayo - Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 Muyiwa Ademola
- MUSIC: Vector ft. Davido – Comfortable
- MUSIC: Pheelz x Olamide x Naira Marley - Gobe
- MUSIC: 2Baba – Important
- Just In: Osun: Seven Die In Osogbo-Ikirun Expressway Road Accident
- DOWNLOAD: Iyo Aye Mi (Zest) - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama