M.I Sues American Rapper, NAS, For $1 Million — Guardian Life
American rapper, Nasir Bin Olu Dara Jones, popularly known as NAS, has requested that Chocolate City’s case against him be dropped.
The $1 million lawsuit filed against him by Nigerian rapper, M.I, claims that NAS did not give Chocolate City the verse for a song in 2013 after they paid $50,000 neither did he refund it.
Jasmine Brand reports that NAS verse was meant to include the lines “M.I, Chocolate City, Nigeria, Queens, New York, Mandela, Trayvon Martin and the struggles of Africans and African Americans” for a song titled, Man.
NAS claims that he did it and sent it over and everything that happened with the verse thereafter was as a result of Choc City’s negligence.
However, M.I, the owner of Choc City is saying that he never received the verse where those lines were mentioned. He insists that NAS sent a verse but it did not include those lines making him request for another to which he agreed. He hasn’t from them since then.
Meanwhile, NAS has said that the song not getting to them was due to the negligence of third parties hence the request for the dismissal.
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Tobi Shark – Letter to Usherdee (Diss)
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Sunday 20/10/2019
- BREAKING: Court denies Sowore’s Bail Application
- #Headies2019: Headies Awards 2019 Full List of Winners
- The Jacket Wizkid Wore to His Starboy Fest In London Cost N2.3m
- BREAKING: Davido Welcome First Son, As Chioma Delivers Baby Boy
- DOWNLOAD: Mimo Part 2 – New Intriguing Yoruba Movie 2018 Starring Motilola Adekunle, Femi Adebayo, Ronke Odusanya
- UDUSOK 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Form and Eligibility for Admission Announced
- DOWNLOAD: Agartha Part 2 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Premium