Man Lands In Serious Trouble After Stealing Church Offering In Benin
An Oredo Special Grade Magistrates’ Court sitting in Benin, on Thursday, sentenced one Henry Godspower to three months imprisonment for stealing church offerings.
Mr Godspower was alleged to have broken into the Greater Liberation Ministry Church located at James Watt road in Benin City to carry out the act.
He, however, was apprehended and consequently arraigned in court by the police on a two-count charge of stealing and felony.
He pleaded guilty to the charges.
The police prosecutor, Patrick Agbonifo, informed the court that the convict stole the sum of N3,520 from the church.
He said the offences were punishable under Sections 415 and 390 of the Criminal Code, Cap 48, Vol 11, Laws of the Defunct Bendel now applicable to Edo State.
The presiding magistrate, Ivie Akhere, sentenced Mr Godspower to three months imprisonment without an option of fine.
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Tobi Shark – Letter to Usherdee (Diss)
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Sunday 20/10/2019
- BREAKING: Court denies Sowore’s Bail Application
- The Jacket Wizkid Wore to His Starboy Fest In London Cost N2.3m
- #Headies2019: Headies Awards 2019 Full List of Winners
- BREAKING: Davido Welcome First Son, As Chioma Delivers Baby Boy
- DOWNLOAD: Mimo Part 2 – New Intriguing Yoruba Movie 2018 Starring Motilola Adekunle, Femi Adebayo, Ronke Odusanya
- UDUSOK 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Form and Eligibility for Admission Announced
- DOWNLOAD: Agartha Part 2 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Premium