Mompha granted N100m bail after pleading not guilty
According to The Nation, Mompha who was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) was granted N100m bail.
He was arraigned on Monday, November 25, on a 14-count charge bordering on money laundering to the tune of N33billion.
Mompha who was arrested on Saturday, October 19, had since been remanded in the EFCC’s custody following a court order.
Naijaparry earlier reported that the embattled Dubai-based Nigerian pleaded not guilty to the N33 billion money laundering charge that was leveled against him by the anti-graft agency.
Justice Mohammad Liman subsequently remanded the bureau de change operator in custody, and adjourned till Friday, November 29, for the hearing of his bail application and commencement of trial.
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Sunday 08/12/2019
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Davido feat. Summer Walker - D&G
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 23/11/2019
- ALBUM: Fireboy DML – Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps
- MUSIC: Kranium ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Burna Boy – Hotel
- DOWNLOAD: Owo Anabo - Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Saturday 07/12/2019
- MUSIC: Lyta – Worry (prod. Killertunes)
- MUSIC: Fireboy DML – Feel