Scholes criticise Freddie Ljungberg, blames Mustafi for Arsenal’s 2-2 draw with Norwich
Manchester United legend, Paul Scholes has criticised Arsenal’s interim manager, Freddie Ljungberg for not wearing a suit during his side’s Premier League 2-2 against Norwich City on Sunday at Carrow Road.
He also blamed defender, Shkodran Mustafi for the Gunners’ draw against the visitors.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored a brace after Teemu Pukki and Todd Cantwell had both put the host in front to ensure the two teams got a point each after the end of the encounter.
Ljungberg, who replaced Unai Emery last Friday, wore a shirt and jumper for Arsenal’s clash against Norwich.
“You would think he [Freddie Ljungberg] would be out in a suit to show a bit of proudness that he took the job,” Scholes told Premier League Productions.
“To me that’s a great start… shirt and tie to show some discipline.
“I don’t think he’ll be the right man.”
Scholes added: “It’s no surprise, I think he [Mustafi] was at fault, possibly, for both goals.
“He doesn’t tackle, he should be having a nibble at the ball but he drops off so far because he’s so frightened of getting done.
“He’s just thinking about getting back to his goal, not going out and engaging with the player.”
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Sunday 08/12/2019
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Davido feat. Summer Walker - D&G
- ALBUM: Fireboy DML – Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps
- MUSIC: Kranium ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Burna Boy – Hotel
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 23/11/2019
- DOWNLOAD: Owo Anabo - Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Saturday 07/12/2019
- MUSIC: Lyta – Worry (prod. Killertunes)
- MUSIC: Fireboy DML – Feel