See What Buhari Said When He Received SARS Reform Report
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged the Nigerian Police to act at all times within the ambit of the law and must not violate the fundamental human rights of Nigerians whom they have sworn to protect.
The President said this when he received the report of the Presidential Panel on the Reform of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad ( SARS) from the Executive Secretary, National Human Rights Commission ( NHRC ) and Chairman Presidential Panel on SARS Reform, Anthony Ojukwu, on Monday at the Presidential Villa.
Buhari said, “Today I received the Report of the Presidential Panel on the Reform of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad. We constituted the Panel as a result of public outcry and various media reports on allegations of human rights violations perpetrated by officers and men of SARS.
“In carrying out their statutory responsibilities, the Police must at all times act within the ambit of the law and must not violate the fundamental human rights of Nigerians whom they have sworn to protect.
“Where the rights of Nigerians are violated by Police Officers while discharging their functions, we as the Government have a responsibility to address these instances of violation, and ensure that such Police Officers are held accountable for their actions.
- How to Activate Airtel 4.6GB for N200
- BREAKING: Atiku Breaks Silence, Vows To Get Justice Against Buhari
- #BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video)
- MUSIC: Rema – Call Me Rema
- MUSIC: Bella Alubo ft. Zlatan – Agbani (Remix)
- MUSIC: Broda Shaggi – Bolanle (Cover)
- MUSIC: Efe ft. Ice Prince, BOJ – Campaign
- MUSIC: VJ Adams ft. Dremo, N6, Blaqbonez – Define Rap 2
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Sunday Igboho [Part 1 & 2] – Latest Yoruba Movie 2017 Premium Action Packed