Solskjaer Names Clubs That Can Stop Man Utd From Finishing In Top Four
Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named four clubs that can stop his side from finishing in the top four positions on the English Premier League (EPL) table this season.
Solskjaer stated that Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City could stop the Red Devils from qualifying for next season’s UEFA Champions League by taking the two spots in the top four position on the EPL table this term.
Solskjaer’s men are currently sitting on eleven positions on the Premier League table with eight points from six games ahead of tonight’s clash against Arsenal at Old Trafford.
“The top two last season were too far ahead from the rest of us,” Solskjaer told reporters at his pre-match press conference ahead of Man United’s clash against Arsenal on Monday night.
“But I think we should be in and around the places behind there. Chelsea are going through a similar period of rebuilding.
“There’s Arsenal, Tottenham, us, you’ve got Leicester. There are loads of teams wanting those positions and that’s where we’ll be, in and around.”
The kick-off time for the match is 8pm.
- MUSIC: Zlatan – Yeye Boyfriend (Prod. Rexxie)
- MUSIC: Oritse Femi – Mercy
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Tinny Mafia ft. Ycee, Davido – Baseline
- MUSIC: Kani Beatz ft. Teni, Joeboy – Mr Man
- Dangerous Monkeypox Disease Hits Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Other States
- MUSIC: Maleek Berry – Somebody Falling
- MUSIC: Superstar Ace ft. DJ Jimmy Jatt, Zlatan – Shakara
- MUSIC: Kcee ft. Anyidons – Isee (Amen)
- MUSIC: Slimcase – Furoonaire (Billionaire Cover)