South Africa grants Ghana visa-free entry, excludes Nigeria
Despite the huge volume of trade between Nigeria and South Africa, Nigeria has been denied visa free status, while Ghana is the latest country to be granted a visa-free status by the South African government.
South Africa announced in September 2018, that it was finalising a number of visa waiver agreements with other countries, including Ghana, to allow travellers enter the country without a visa.
AFCON 2019: We have a team for the future, says Izilein(Opens in a new browser tab)
According to the Minister of Home Affairs, Aaron Motsoaledi, citizens of the seven countries will able to enter South Africa without a visa.
“Tourism will soar if we relax visa requirements for entry into South Africa. We know that Tourism is very important for job creation.
“Of the 193 countries which are member states of the United Nations, the Department has granted visa-free status to 75 countries.
”Of these, 16 are on our continent and are SADC members and 59 are from all over the world,” he said today at a briefing in South Africa.
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Wednesday 23/10/2019
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- VIDEO: Mild tension in UNILAG as a female student is accused of turning to a Mermaid
- Why Neymar Didn’t Make Ballon d’Or 30-Man Shortlist
- 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married
- See What Happened To Naira Marley In Court Today (Video)
- Audio Pregnancy: Davido Reacts To Rumours That He Impregnated Susan
- MUSIC: Larry Gaaga x Davido – Work (Prod. Fresh VDM)
- Davido Reportedly Impregnated New Girlfriend “Susan” At Eko Hotel (Watch Video)
- Bread seller appointed as SSA to Governor of Zamfara state, vows to continue selling bread after office hours