South African Police Officer Sentenced To 30 Years In Prsion For Killing Nigerian
A court in South Africa has handed a tough punishment to a police officer for killing a Nigerian.
South African police officers (File photo)
A South African police constable, Austin Reynold, has been sentenced to 30 years in jail by a court for killing a Nigerian man living in that country.
Twenty-four-year Reynold was accused of killing Ebuka Okoli in Durban, a coastal city in Kwa Zulu-Natal province in South Africa.
The court sentenced the policeman on Monday, three days after he was found guilty of shooting the victim at close range and robbing him during an unauthorised raid on a community where Okoli resided.
He was charged with one count of murder and three counts of robbery
Reynold was unlucky as his accomplice in the raid, Brinley Pallo, testified against him while giving his testimony before Judge Shyam Gyanda on Friday.
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Sunday 08/12/2019
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- MUSIC: Davido feat. Summer Walker - D&G
- ALBUM: Fireboy DML – Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps
- MUSIC: Kranium ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Burna Boy – Hotel
- DOWNLOAD: Owo Anabo - Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 23/11/2019
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Saturday 07/12/2019
- MUSIC: Lyta – Worry (prod. Killertunes)
- MUSIC: Fireboy DML – Feel