US Govt Calls 14 Nigerian States High Risk, Warns Americans Not To Visit
The government of the United States of America under Donald Trump leadership has warned Americans about visiting fourteen Nigerian states which they categorized as “high-risk areas.”
The US urged its citizens to reconsider travel to Nigeria “due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, and maritime crime, which includes kidnappings, hijackings, boardings, theft, etc.
The travel warning was made known in a release by the Bureau of Consular Affairs on Wednesday and 14 Nigerians states were listed with a “do not travel” instruction.
The country urged its citizens to reconsider travel to Nigeria “due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, and maritime crime, which includes kidnappings, hijackings, boardings, theft, etc. Some areas have increased risk.
The statement reads:
“Do Not Travel to Borno and Yobe States and Northern Adamawa State due to terrorism. Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, and Yobe states due to kidnapping.
“Coastal areas of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Delta, and Rivers states (with the exception of Port Harcourt) due to crime, civil unrest, kidnapping, and maritime crime.”
The statement added that the US might be unable to provide emergency services to its citizens in many areas of Nigeria due to security conditions.
- MUSIC: Olamide - Choko Milo
- MUSIC: Small Doctor - Set Awon
- MUSIC: Naira Marley – Like Chief Keef
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- VIDEO: Rema – Lady
- DOWNLOAD: Ofin Ilu Wa Part 2 - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama
- MUSIC: Duncan Mighty – Omila
- MUSIC: Oritse Femi ft. Duncan Mighty – Dey Your Own
- MUSIC: Joeboy - All For You
- VIDEO: Joeboy - All For You