Youth Day 2019: AYL Task Government To Restructure Education Sector
Alliance Youth Liberation (AYL) ILEOGBO, has urged the governments at all levels to map out plans in restructuring the NIGERIA educational system to strengthen human capacity which encompass youths as it largest populace.
In a message commemorating the international youth day with the theme “Transforming Education” state that the essence of the education is developing human capacity in solving the challenges.
In a message release by the group chief scribe, Salimon Mubarak Akorede, state that the ultimate responsibility of government at all level is ensuring every of its citizens is given access to basic and qualitative education. He added that the good governance thrive where majority of the populace is educated and informed about their civic responsibilities.
The group urge the governments at all level to take a drastic approach in solving the issues that as been consuming the educational values of the nation. He also added that the annual budget on education should be geared up, monitoring and implementation of education reform policy should be effective.
AYL wish all Nigeria youth a happy international youth day.
SALIMON MUBARAK AKOREDE
Chief Scribe, Alliance Youth Liberation Ileogbo
- MUSIC: Naira Marley X Max Twigz – Marry Juana
- Sure Prediction Soccer Tip For Saturday 14/12/2019
- MUSIC: Small Baddo x Mohbad – Gonna
- MUSIC: Broda Shaggi ft. Asake – Star
- MUSIC: Reekado Banks ft. Lavaud – Rora (Remix)
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 23/11/2019
- MUSIC: Kizz Daniel – Jaho (prod. DJ Coublon)
- DOWNLOAD: IWO - Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama
- MUSIC: Timaya ft. Falz – WIN
- MUSIC: Oxlade & Reekado Banks – Craze